GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. SubjectThe present general conditions define the rights and obligations of the parties in the context of the the context of the remote reservation of services offered by the establishment Le Clos de l'Olivier on its Site and its mobile Services.They govern all the steps necessary for the reservation and the follow-up of the reservation between the contracting parties.Any reservation implies from the customer full and unconditional acceptance of thethese conditions.Every client acknowledges having the capacity to contract, i.e. having the legal majority and not being under under guardianship.The names "Establishment" and "site" refer throughout this text to the sitenamed https://leclosdelolivier.com and corresponding to the domain name available at https://leclosdelolivier.com
2. Scope of applicationThese general terms and conditions of sale apply to all reservations made via the Internet, the Website or the Internet, via the Website or the Mobile Services and its partners.
3. Opposability of the general conditionsIn any case, the version of the general terms and conditions of sale enforceable against the customer is the one in force at the time of his reservation on the website.in force at the time of the reservation on the Website or the Mobile Services or with its its partners.
4. ReservationReservations can be made on the website, by telephone, by e-mail or by post.The reservation will only be effective if it is guaranteed by the customer, byby providing a valid credit card number and after receiving a detailed booking confirmation.Payment for all services will be made directly online at the time of booking.The establishment reserves the right to refuse any reservation if the credit card number is incorrect or the credit card number is incorrect or the reservation is incomplete.Reservations from all sources are payable in Euros only.The establishment accepts the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard and American Express, and has a secure reservation system that protects and encrypts all sensitive information sensitive data transmitted to the reservation to prevent disclosure to a third party.Upon registration of the reservation, an authorization to charge the credit card will be made.The client is solely responsible for his choice of services and their suitability for his needs, The establishment cannot be held responsible in this regard.
5. PaymentPayment will be made online at the time of booking through a secure system. The client must guarantee his reservation by giving his credit card details.In the case of a non-cancellable/non-refundable reservation, 100% of the amountwill be deducted. In the case of a reservation at the Standard/Cancellable rate, a 20% deposit will be charged. will be taken. The balance will be charged 3 days prior to arrival.
6. Right of withdrawalThe customer is reminded, in accordance with Article L. 121-21-8 12° of the Consumer Code, that he/she Code of the Consumption, that it does not have the right of retractation envisaged in the article L. 121-21 of the Code of the Consumption.The Sales Conditions of the reserved fare specify the modalities of cancellation and/or modification of the reservation.
7. Modification of the stayAny modification of the reservation must be requested by email to the establishment or by the establishment or by telephone. The request will only become effective when the establishment the establishment has confirmed its acceptance in writing.In case of modification of the stay, the following conditions apply (except in case of force majeure)- In case of no-show on the scheduled arrival date, your credit card will be charged the total amount of the total amount of the stay.- Any stay started is due in full.
8. Cancellation of stayAny cancellation of a reservation must be requested by email to the establishmentor by telephone. The request will become effective only when the establishment has confirmed its acceptance in writing.In case of cancellation of a stay, the following conditions apply (except in cases of force majeure): - For a reservation made with free cancellation,o For any cancellation request made up to 7 days before the date, the client will pay nothing, and the deposit will be refunded.o For any request made within 7 days before the arrival date, 100% of the total amount of the 100% of the total amount of the stay will be deducted.- For a "non-cancellable - non-refundable" reservation, 100% of the total amount of the stay will be stay will be charged.- In case of no-show on the arrival date, 100% of the total amount of the stay will be charged deducted.- Any stay started is fully due.****In the case of COVID-19, the establishment accepts last minute changes and cancellations last minute changes and cancellations in the event of a new government lockdown or traffic restriction. by the government. ****
9. Force MajeureForce majeure is defined as any event external to the parties that is unforeseeable, insurmountable unforeseeable, insurmountable and external to the parties that prevents either the client or the the establishment from performing all or part of the obligations provided for in the contract.Are considered as force majeure or fortuitous event those usually recognized byjurisprudence of the French Courts and Tribunals.Each party shall not be liable to the other party in the event of non-performance of its obligations of its obligations resulting from an event of force majeure.It is expressly agreed that force majeure suspends, for the parties, the performance of their their mutual obligations and that each party shall bear the costs arising therefrom.resulting therefrom.
10. PricesThe prices are indicated in Euros. VAT is always included. The prices indicated onlyonly include the services strictly mentioned in the reservation.To the price mentioned in the reservation will be added, at the time of the invoicing, the additional services services provided by the establishment during the stay and, if necessary, the tourist tax. tax, if applicable.The applicable prices are those in effect on the day of the reservation. The establishments, independent professionals, are free to change their prices at any time. Only the price indicated in the reservation confirmation is contractual.
11. Complaints, disputesAny complaint must be made to the establishment within 7 days of the date of stay.from the date of stay.In the absence of recourse to the conventional mediation procedure or to any alternative method of settlement of disputes within a period of 30 days, either party may bring the matter before the competent court of law.
12. ResponsibilitiesIt is the responsibility of the Institution to take out all necessary guarantees and insurance for for the reception of the public in its Establishment and for the exercise of its activity. The responsibility of establishment is limited in the event of theft of goods or objects when they have been entrusted to its custody only. The client must ensure the custody of his goods and materials. A safe is available in the room.safe in the room. The client must inform the establishment of any damage he/she may have caused of which he/she is the cause. He is responsible for all damages caused by him and undertakes, in case of and undertakes, in the event of damage to the premises made available (room, common areas (room, common spaces, lounge, sanitary) to support the costs of restoration.Also any behavior contrary to good morals and public order will lead the establishment to ask the client to the establishment to ask the customer to leave the establishment without any compensation and or without any refund if a payment has already been made. In the case where no payment has been payment has already been made, the client will have to pay the total price of the stay beforebefore leaving the establishment.The client agrees not to invite any person whose behavior is likely to be detrimental to the The client agrees not to invite any person whose behavior is likely to be prejudicial to the establishment, the latter reserving the right to intervene if necessary. The client may not bring in any outside drinks or foodstuffs without prior authorization from prior authorization from the management. The customer commits himself to make respect, by the participants and their guests, to respect all the rules and regulations of the establishment (in particular the prohibition smoking). The client will make sure that the participants do not disturb the operation of the establishment the establishment or jeopardize the safety of the establishment and the people in it. persons in the establishment.Unless otherwise expressly agreed, the client must leave the room before 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure. Failure to do so will result in an additional night's charge.Pets are not allowed.The establishment offers free WIFI access allowing guests to connect to the internet access. The client agrees that the computer resources made available by the establishment are not the establishment will not be used in any way for reproduction, representation, provision or representation, provision or communication to the public of works or objects protected by copyright or protected by copyright or by a related right, such as texts, images photographs, musical works, audiovisual works, software and video games, without the authorization of the holders of the rights provided for in books I and II of the code of the Code when such authorization is required. If the customer does not comply with the obligations, he risks being accused of a counterfeiting offence (article L.335-3 of the intellectual property code), punishable by a fine of 300,000 euros and three years of imprisonment. The customer is also required to comply with the security policy Internet access provider, including the rules of use of the means of security implemented in the security measures implemented to prevent the illegal use of the Internet.
resources and to refrain from any action that would impair the effectiveness of these means.The photographs presented on the Site and the mobile services of the establishment or those of of the partners are merely indicative. Even if all the best efforts are made to ensure that made to ensure that the photographs, graphics and texts reproduced to illustrate the to illustrate the establishments presented give as accurate an idea as possible of the services offered, variations may occur, particularly due to changes in furniture or renovations change of furniture or possible renovations.The establishment cannot be held responsible for the non-execution or the bad execution of the of the reservation in case of force majeure, the fact of the third party, unforeseeable and of the customer, in particular the unavailability of the Internet network, impossibility of access to the access to the website, external intrusion, computer viruses or in case of unauthorized prepayment authorized by the holder's bank.
13. DisplacementIn case of exceptional event or impossibility to put the reserved room at the disposal of the customer or in case of force majeure, the establishment will reimburse the customer of the already paid. In no case, the establishment will be required to find another accommodation for the to find other accommodation for the client, nor to assume any part of the resulting costs, nor to pay any compensation to the customer.
14- . MediationThe decree of October 30, 2015 on the mediation of consumer disputes, whichtransposes into French law Directive 2013/11/EU of May 21, 2013 on the out-of-court settlement settlement of consumer disputes, and Order no. 2015-1033 of August 20, 2015 on the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, specify the conditions of application of article L152-1 of the Consumer Code, which obligesprofessionals in all consumer sectors to offer a mediation procedure in the event of a dispute with in the event of a dispute with their customers. According to the law, the outcome of the mediation must be reached within 90 days. We invite you to formulate your requests exclusively by e-mail which will bring a dating of your correspondence and to keep a personal file of it Internal mediationFor all disputes that have not been resolved, we invite you to contact the service, which is committed to providing you with a satisfactory response within 30 days. In the event of dissatisfaction, you are advised to contact an external mediatorof your choice. External mediationYou will find on the governmental website all the official information concerning themediation: http://www.economie.gouv.fr/mediation-consoWe invite you to consult the Medicys website: https://www.mieist.bercy.gouv.frIf you are a member of the FEVAD or if you want to consult or join them :http://www.mediateurfevad.frThe DGCCRF website: https://www.economie.gouv.fr/dgccrfYou can also consult the appeals of the European Commission:https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.showWe bring to your attention the existence of the European authority, called to pronounce itselfby binding decisions on disputes concerning cross-border processing activities, thus guaranteeing activities, thus guaranteeing a uniform application of the EU rules and avoiding that different different answers to the same case in different jurisdictions:https://edpb.europa.eu/edpb_fr
15. Applicable LawThe present conditions of sale are subject to French and European law.